MID-ARIZONA SHETLAND SHEEPDOG CLUB, INC.
February 2, 2017
ENTRIES CLOSE WEDNESDAY, January 18, 2017, 9 P.M. MST
at the address of the Show Secretary, after which time no entries may be accepted, cancelled, changed, substituted, completed or signed,
and no entry fees refunded. Telephone, FAX or email entries are not accepted. Class changes and cancellations must be received in
writing prior to closing date, except as provided for in Chapter 14, Section 6 of the AKC Dog Show Rules
315 S. 163rd St., Gilbert, AZ 85296
(480) 495-0434 (c) (480) 497-8223 (h)
Please Complete the form below with all REQUIRED fields that are marked with an*
Entry is NOT COMPLETE until on-line payment is complete and verified.
You will receive 2 confirmation emails; One for your registration & one for your payment
I (we) agree that the club hold this event has the right to refuse this entry for cause which the club shall deem sufficient. In consideration of the acceptance of this entry and of the holding of this event and of the opportunity to have the dog judged and to win prizes, ribbons, or trophies, I (we) agree to hold AKC, the event-giving club, their members, directors, governors, officers, agents, superintendents or event secretary and the owner and/or lessor of the premises and any provider of services that are necessary to hold this event and any employees or volunteers of the aforementioned parties, and AKC approved judge, judging at this event, harmless form any claim for loss or injury which may be alleged to have caused directly or indirectly to any person or thing by the act of this dog while in or about the event premises or grounds or near any entrance thereto, and I (we) personally assume all responsibility and liability for any such claim; and I (we) further agree to hold the aforementioned parties harmless from any calm for loss, injury or damage to this dog.
Additionally, I (we) hereby assume the sole responsibility for and agree to indemnify, defend and save the aforementioned parties harmless from any and all loss and expense (including legal fees) by reason of liability imposed by law upon any of the aforementioned parties for damage because of bodily injury, including death at any time resulting there from sustained by any person or persons, including myself(ourselves) or on account of damage to property, arising out of in consequence of my (our) participation in this event, however such injuries, death or property damage may be caused, and whether or not the same may have been caused or may be alleged to have been caused by the negligence of the aforementioned parties or any of their employees, agent, or any other persons.
I (WE) AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIMARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ENTRY, EXHIBITION OR ATTENDANCE AT THIS EVENT BETWEEN THE AKC AND THE EVEN-GIVING CLUB (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN ITS PREMIUM LIST) AND MYSELF (OURSELVES) OR AS TO THE CONSTRUCTUION, INTERPUETATION AND EFFEECT OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. HOWEVER, PRIOR TO ARBITRATION ALL APPLICABLE AKC BYLAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS AND PRDCEDURED MUST FIRST BE FOLLOWED AS SET FORTH IN THE AKC CHAPTER AND BYLAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, PUBLIHED POLICIES AND GUIDELINES.
1. (Variety) if you are entering a dog breed in which there are varieties for show purposes, please designate the particular variety you are entering i.e. Cocker Spaniel(solid color black, ASCOB, parti-color). Beagles (Not exceeding 13 in. over 13 in. but not exceeding 15 in.). Dachshunds (longhaired, smooth, wirehaired). Bull Terriers(colored, white) Manchester Terriers (standard, toy), Chihuahuas (smooth coat, long coat), English Toy Spaniels (King Charles and Ruby, Blenheim and Prince Charles), Poodles ( toy, miniature, standard), Collies (rough, smooth),
2. The following categories of dogs may be entered and shown in Best of Breed competition; Dogs that are Champion of Record and dogs which, according to their owner’s records, have completed the requirements for a championship, but whose championships are unconfirmed. The showing of unconfirmed Champions in Best of Breed competition is limited to a period of 90 days from the date of the show where the dig completed the requirements for a championship.
3. (Event Class) Consult the classification in this premium list. If the event class in which you are entering your dog is divided, then in addition to designating the class, specify the particular division of the class in which you are entering your dog i.e., age division, color division, weight division.
4. A dog must be entered in the same name of the person who actually owned the dog at the time entries for the event closed. If the registered dog has been acquired by a new owner, it must be entered in the name of the new owner in the event for which entries closed after the date of acquirement, regardless of whether the new owner has received the registration certificate indicating that the dog is record in his name. State on entry form whether transfer application has been mailed to A.K.C. (For complete rules refer to Chapter 11, Section 3).
5. Mixed breed dogs entering classes for Agility, Obedience and Rally trials should mark Breed as AKC Canine Partners Listed Dog “All-American Dog/Mixed Breed.” Variety, Breeder, Sire and Dam information shall remain blank for mixed breed entrants.